IndiaFIRST Robotics is a brainchild of IITians and Passionate Robotics Expert Professionals from Education and Academic Sector. All of the founders are passionate about developing the younger generation to contribute to the growth of India.
IndiaFIRST Robotics is India's BEST Robotics and STEM education company with focus on child development and upskilling in technology through various 360 degree initiatives like personalised training and coaching on robotics, coding, projects, robotics competitions, prototyping, incubation and start-up initiatives for our students. We believe that each kid has the potential to scale up the heights in technology and robotics. Hence, we have designed our teaching programs to explore the potential of the students and provide them a platform to learn, experiment, research and develop their own products to serve the community and industry at large.
We are fortunate to have the privilege to train 5 Lakhs+ students across India and 11 nos. countries across the globe through our network of 130+ Robotics Training Franchise. Several of our students have reached the State, National and International Level of Robotics and Coding competitions representing India in various forums like World Robotics Olympiad, FIRST Tech Challenge and Robotex.
Our work has been recognised by Mr Narendra Modi ji, Mr Ramanlal Vora ji (Education Minister of Gujarat), Homi Bhabha Research Centre & Academicians & Scientists from MIT USA, Indian AstroBiology Research Centre, Nehru Planetarium & ISRO Scientists.
1. Built India's first ever Robot Museum at Ahmedabad for Gujarat Council of Science City, State Government of Gujarat in consortium with ESI, Kochi.
2. Conducted India's first Official National Level Robotics Competition in Pune in the year 2012 with 30 nos. teams from all over India and 5000+ visitors
3. One of our winning FTC teams from St. Mary's School, Pune reached the International Level FIRST Tech Challenge held at St. Louis, USA in 2012-13
4. Co-Sponsored 2 nos. of FTC Competitions at Balewadi Stadium with Indus Robotics Society in the year 2016-17 and 2017-18
5. Collaboration with Department of Electronic Science, Savitribai Phule Pune University for Automated Guided Vehicle Lab and Joint Certification in Robotics and Automation Courses
6. Collaboration with SNDT Women's University, Mumbai for setting up Robotics and Automation Centre of Excellence and Joint Certification in Robotics and Automation Courses.
7. Setup Humanoid Robot Centre of Excellence at Charutar University of Science and Technology, Anand, Gujarat
8. Setup Embedded Systems Centre of Excellence at Parul University, Vadodara
9. Setup Embedded Systems, Robotics Arms Automation and Humanoid Manufacturing Centre of Excellence at K K Wagh College of Engineering and Research, Nashik
10. Setup Robotics Arms Automation Centre of Excellence at D Y Patil College of Engineering, Akurdi, Pune
11. Setup Robotics and Automation Centre of Excellence at RMD Sinhagad Technical Institutes Campus, Warje, Pune